Our Goal is clear: Boost your online visibility to increase your income
In this age of mass communication, where social media presence is more powerful than traditional media, BoostMyCom builds a marketing communication strategy to boost your image and sales. We help you position yourself by communicating strategically on social media. Through web campaigns and target media, BoostMyCom ensures maximum profitability with the acquisition of new prospects. With rapid advances in digital media, competition has crossed all borders and grown more aggressive on all fronts. Therefore, you need an effective communication strategy – which we create – to boost your profits.
Our experts will turn your ideas into action.
We work for you to success!
Whether you are a company trying to get new prospects or leads, a public figure wanting to boost your visibility and do more seminars or speeches, an athlete looking for more sponsors, a journalist trying to increase your influence on the Web, BoostMyCom builds your custom strategy to boost your business
Our 7-Point Approach:
1- Defining your product or service
2- Choosing the strategy and the platform(s) of publicity
3- Defining your target market
4- Content creation
5- Boosting your marketing content
6- Online recruitment of leads/prospects
7- Automated follow-ups (pre-closing) of leads and prospects
Here’s what we propose:
- Complete management of your social media; promotion, management, and growth of your community; acquisition of leads, prospects, and sales
- Creation of your written content, video, and image
- Creation of support media (logo, website, brochure, business cards, etc.)
- Management of your web publicity campaigns, adwords, and SEO
At BoostMyCom, we offer a range of services appropriate for each individual and company according to the 10-level classification system we developed.
The Boost classification system:
This classification system determines the types and levels of marketing campaigns on the Web.
1. International corporation/individual, having international political responsibilities.
2. International corporation/individual, having economic power over international business affairs.
3. International corporation/individual, having little or no economic power over international business affairs.
4. National corporation/individual, having national executive political responsibilities.
5. National corporation/individual, having economic power over business affairs on a national scale.
6. National corporation/individual, having little or no economic power over business affairs on a national scale.
7. Local corporation/individual, having national political responsibilities.
8. Local corporation/individual, having economic power over business affairs on a national scale.
9. Local corporation/individual, having little or no economic power over business affairs on a national scale.
10. Corporation/individual with little or no international web visibility nor international political responsibilities.
Contact us for a free consultation with one of our communication strategy experts.